Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Error Analysis English (dibenarkan)

ERROR ANALYSIS
Listen, I alone at a crossroads
I no at home in my own home
and I've try and try to say what's on my mind
You should have know
Oh now I done believing you
You not know what I'm feel

I'm more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you give to me
But now I've got to find my own
You should have listen
There someone here inside
Someone I thought had die so long ago
Oh I'm scream out
And my dreams will be hear
They will no be pushed aside or worse
bent to your own all 'cause you won't listen

yang benar

Listen
I am alone at a crossroad
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried to say what's on my mind
You should have known -

Oh

Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I've got to find my own
You should have listened

There is someone here inside
Someone I thought had died so long ago

Oh, I'm screaming out and my dreams will be heard
They will not be pushed aside or worked
Into your own all 'cause you won't listen

No comments:

Post a Comment